terminal server keyboad driver?

Discussion in 'Software' started by tahoe1167, Dec 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tahoe1167

tahoe1167 Private E-2

cannot go into standby mode. I get a pop up message that states

" The device driver for the "Terminal Server Keyboard Driver" device is preventing the machine from entering standby. Please close all applications and try again. If the problem persists, you may need to update this driver.

where do I find the update for this driver?

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

WinXP,2k or 2003?

3. tahoe1167

tahoe1167 Private E-2

its XP professional with Dell by logitech keyboard

4. normski

normski Private E-2

i have the same problem with my HP machine + HP wireless keyboard on XP and would also like to know the answer!

5. normski

normski Private E-2

i may have the answer you require. i contacted HP and they told me to remove adobe type manager in add/remove programmes. And hey presto it works! i hope it works for you too. good luck!

6. tahoe1167

tahoe1167 Private E-2

wow...so simple...it worked...thank you

7. tredman

tredman Private E-2

I uninstalled Adobe type mangaer, and uninstalled some camaer software i installed a few days ago. Now standby is working OK. Thank you for the infor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds