Text To Pc

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by philadelphia, Mar 21, 2017.

1. philadelphia

philadelphia Private E-2

I have an iPhone 4s and was wondering if there is a way to transfer text messages from phone to Pc?

I did the google thing for the last 2 hours and keep getting baited into downloading FREE software only to learn these assholes want money for an activation code....this after spending 30 mins. learning how to use the software then get whacked with the "we're not really free" bullshit.

Can anyone assist me with this? Perhaps know of a truly free 3 party software? Thanks for your time!

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. philadelphia

philadelphia Private E-2

Awesome Eldon! You are the man. Everything went smoothly.....i really appreciate the time you took out of your day to provide me this information. You are good people!

4. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

You're welcome! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds