thank god done with doom3

Discussion in 'Software' started by N5638J, Jun 13, 2005.

1. N5638J

N5638J Guest

took me afew days but now i am done whats with that ending? does that mean there will be another one comming soon?

2. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

expansion was released month or two ago...

3. Olley

Olley Sergeant

Doom3: Ressurrection of Evil
    its fun if u liked the first one, a few new weapons and the slomotion trick, still great graphics and fun but its very short unfortunately

4. N5638J

N5638J Guest

now that i am done with the game. now i am useing cheats in it after i got done with the game i turned on god mode and another cheat to let you go through walls man is that fun have you ever did that so you could take alook around mars without running out of air or worrying about being killed?

5. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

They never make games beyond the boundaries that you can see and access so nope [​IMG]

6. kenbo776

kenbo776 Private E-2

Hey! Hope someone out there can help....and that this uis the right place to post this question. Been playing Doom3 in single player for about three weeks. ( too far out of town to get DSL , boohoo) and seem to be stuck at the place where the first big nasty shows up. Its the big room where the spiderwoman is at, and all her little homicidal (babies?) are at. Cannot seem to be able to kill her with the weapons that I still have ammo for. Chain gun is outta ammo and so is plasma gun. Grenades dont seem to work either so far. Shot her multiple times with everything else but no luck so far...Help!!!!

7. Orbital57

Orbital57 Private First Class

I'd lookup walkthroughs on gamefaqs.com, solves many of my problems.

8. N5638J

N5638J Guest

next time please dont dig up a old thread (and not one of mine :p) please make one for your self :)

Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds