The Bat (64) Posted 13th Jan 2017...

Discussion in 'Software' started by dustyv, Jan 14, 2017.

1. dustyv

dustyv Private E-2

Hello,
    Please will you verify the version?
    Current version of the Bat is 7.4.2 (Website)
    Your version [7.4.4] actually downloads as version 7.4.0
    Totally confused.
    Appreciate some guidance.

AtlBo likes this.
  2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

AtlBo likes this.
  3. dustyv

dustyv Private E-2

Mr Turner,
    I thank you for your reply - the link you have supplied does indeed state version 7.4.4 - however following the 64 download is version 7.4.0 - please see attached jpg.

upload_2017-1-14_13-55-16.png

AtlBo likes this.
  4. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Then just get it on the developer site where it shows as 7.4.2 and dated as last updated 23 Dec 2016

AtlBo likes this.
  5. dustyv

dustyv Private E-2

I only inquired as the post is a bit misleading, and to avoid disappointment to others.
    Many thanks, appreciate your advice.

AtlBo likes this.
  6. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

You're welcome that's ok but if you look at the download page there is a comment link - that's the best place to tell them, as here on the support forums it isn't being seen by the people who do the hosting of files on MG. They read all comments there and if the file is wrongly labelled they will amend it.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    AtlBo likes this.
  7. dustyv

dustyv Private E-2

Thank you I wasn't aware of that - now noted for (hopefully not) future use.
    Thanks again - appreciated.

AtlBo likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds