the latest Quicktime 7

Discussion in 'Software' started by tritonobx, Jun 7, 2005.

1. tritonobx

tritonobx Staff Sergeant

Can I install it over my current 6.5, or should I run the 6.5 uninstaller first, then install 7?

2. Shadow_Puter_Dude

Shadow_Puter_Dude MG Authorized Malware Fighter

Quicktime 7 for Windows is a preview release. You should be able to install it over the top of 6.5 or you can wait for the Official Release then upgrade with the Quicktime Upgrade tool.

3. tritonobx

tritonobx Staff Sergeant

Thanks for the clarification. I was aware that this is a 'public preview release'. I'll think on it as to installing now or waiting for the final.

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

My apologies, I did not add preview release to the description. Sorry for any inconvienience.

5. Shadow_Puter_Dude

Shadow_Puter_Dude MG Authorized Malware Fighter

I think I'm going to wait for the 'Official Release'. If you install it let us know what you like or dislike about Quicktime 7.

6. tritonobx

tritonobx Staff Sergeant

np MA, thanks for all you and the others do here. I generally like to update to the latest version of everything....even did the JRE 5.0 update 3 this weekend.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds