The sims 2 Error Message

Discussion in 'Software' started by sgt.punx, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgt.punx

sgt.punx Private E-2

Iv'e Burned the sims 2 using daemon tools and i click on the desktop icon and it says " please inserct correct DVD disk press ok to restart application". how can i fix this:cry :confused

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Sadly as your Sims 2 version is likely not a retail version but one downloaded as highlighted in this thread mentioning ISO, Majorgeeks cannot help you with this, as this website is a business and not hobby site, it can get into legal issues assisting in the fixing of software thats not bought.

I know you have mentioned loosing the 1st disk, but while I dont dispute you may have you will have to understand our position in that anyone can say this and we have a rule not to assist in activities that could be construed as illegal and breach of copywrite, if we allow one we would have to allow others and this is not a route we will be taking.

You could try EA support and see if they can help you with a new 1st disk of Sims , but they would likely only entertain this with a serial key for original game ( if needed ) and more so proof of purchase.

Topic closed.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds