The Ultimate Trouble Shooter

Discussion in 'Software' started by mikeo56, Sep 1, 2008.

1. mikeo56

mikeo56 Private E-2

I just installed The Ulitimate Trouble Shooter 4.68. I did some disabling concerning McAfee, and Realsched and Quicktime which were running in the background but nothing else. I cannot use any of the 2003 office products: outlook, word, excel, nothing. The program opens then a microsoft window appears with the message "Microsoft Outlook has not been installed for the current user. Please run set up to install this application. I am the administrator, no one else users this computer and I have never had any problems with it. Windows XP Home Sp3. I have tried to repair and also to simply reinstall the Office 2003 apps. The computer gives a window: "The installation source for this is not availble. Verify that the source exists and that you can acess it." No install.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds