the world used to make sense

Discussion in 'Software' started by pcrampage, Aug 7, 2008.

1. pcrampage

pcrampage Private First Class

i come to you a humble shell of my former self i have ptsd from my war with realtek. a name i shall in the future flea from with all speed. my system specs am2 socket gigabyte m61p-s3 windows xp home sp2 updated .. whenever i try and install i'll either get the following error message "install realtek HD audio driver failure" or it'll install and ask me to reboot which i do ..the add new hardware wizard pops up upon login ...and i'm totally lost ..i've tried reinstalling after properly removeing realtek from via add/remove and even the registry i've downloaded realtek drivers online since the ones that come with my motherboard don't work ...i read somthing about the UAA drivers but i can't find anything so named within my device manger ...i believe this is all due to an obstruction with the pci interface maybe? a friend of mine fixed this befor by using the driver disk from my 8800gts gpu somhow...i don't remember any details ..but since i was forced to replace my hard drive ..i must figure this out on my own ....please somone help!! i want to be whole again

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds