1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Software' started by PrivatePile, Jan 31, 2012.

1. PrivatePile

PrivatePile Private E-2

Anyone tested Threatfire recently? I know I tested it a while ago and it was notorious for bogging down PC's and not working on x64. I just went through a training class from a guy that does corporate penetration testing. After his demo, I'm a little over-protective....
  2. Terry Mathis

Terry Mathis Private E-2

I run Windows 7 and have used Threatfire quite extensively with absolutely no problems.It has a small memory footprint so you should be good to go.Don't forget to update definitiond manually every now and then even though it does so automatically. Go for it! :)