thumbnails not showing

Discussion in 'Software' started by zephedone, Mar 2, 2015.

1. zephedone

zephedone Private E-2

I am not sure where to post this and if I need to move this post please let me know .
    I am having a problem with my ebay pages not showing thumbnails . I am only having a problem with ebay and not other sites . I have tried countless things to fix the problem even restored my computer to a time before this problem started and no luck . I am pretty sure it is something to do with my computer as I have been able to view pics on my phone no problem . Anyone have any ideas ?

2. zephedone

zephedone Private E-2

- Make and model of the computer? Acer Aspire X1430G
    - Exactly what Operating System and Service Pack? Windows 7 Home Premium
    - What web browsers do you have installed and use? Google Chrome
    - If you have viewed your ebay pages in more than one web browser, is the result exactly the same, or if only one web browser which one is it? Google Chrome on this desktop. On my Android phone, E-Bay looks normal.
    - List the addons and plug ins you have enabled in each web browser that shows the problem. Not sure where to find the ad on's and plug in's. When I look under "extentions" there is just Google Doc's.

Thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  3. zephedone

zephedone Private E-2

I just tested in Internet Explorer. The thumbnails show up as "X".

4. zephedone

zephedone Private E-2

Thumbnails are showing now . I used Malwarebytes at the suggestion of a friend and that program found some items on my computer . Do I need to post a copy of the log from this scan ? Does this sound like the problem is fixed ? It seems to be fixed as the pics are showing up now on my ebay page .

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds