Titan Quest - Winzip issue

Discussion in 'Software' started by sangreal, Aug 12, 2006.

1. sangreal

sangreal Private E-2

I've been playing Titan Quest a lot lately, and have fallen in love with much of the background music. So I went to the Titan Quest folder to see if the music was stored as MP3 or other kind of music file. But all the music is apparently stored in a winzip file, that will not open or be unzipped.
    Is there any way of unzipping the music files?

2. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

Most newer games use some strange way of jhiding their music and i my self have wanted to get the music off of a few of my games. Sometimes you can just search through and find the .mp3 files but seeing as its new, it qwont be that easy. Ive seen a few programs that will let you take music out of your game folders so google around for one. Also (this can sometimes take a long time, depending on hoe much music you haveon your hard drive) but just run a search for .mp3 in all files, it can sometimes turn up interesting sound files from different programs.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds