To all Web Developers for Hire:

Discussion in 'Software' started by mikey1120, Feb 26, 2005.

1. mikey1120

mikey1120 Private E-2

I have a question for all web developers. What is an average charge for developing what I would consider a medium sized web site. There is a company in the area that sells new homes, and has no website. They don't want anything fancy, no flash, etc, just to look professional. There will be some art design as well, and a few photoshop picture jobs. It is just a basic website that has company info and shows all the styles of homes with floorplans and pictures. Then they want it updated with new pictures/floorplans every month or two. Just curious what most people charge nowadays. And also what do you charge for updating a few pages.

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

75.00 /hour.

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

I charge £20 ($40) a hour... but you don't wanna listen to me :p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds