Took a chance and bought something at target today

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by spcartmanland, Apr 23, 2007.

1. spcartmanland

spcartmanland Private E-2

they had a polaroid portable media player on sale for $79 looked slim and cool so i was like what the hell and bought it turns out this damn thing is pretty sweet now idk how good polaroid brand stuff is but the screen and everthing overall feels real nice

what shocked me was that it actually has a 260k color screen on it not the 65k ones like most cheaper models, it only has 512 flash memory but has a micro sd slot on side that supports up to 4gb cards i had extra 2gb one sitting at home so i just popped that one in

the player can play videos and all even has built in fm radio and voice recorder i ripped a episode of king of queens to it and it looked and played just fine i highly recommend people checking this little bad boy out

http://tinyurl.com/2puya8

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds