Toshiba audio drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by lzatrinidad, Jan 24, 2011.

1. lzatrinidad

lzatrinidad Private E-2

i am also experiencing a lost in my audio driver. I am currently using windows 7 and the model of my laptop is toshiba m600. plsss help me get my audio back plsss

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, lzatrinidad.

Finding drivers for the M600 can sometimes prove difficult - please do the following:

Download and run Free PC Audit, a stand-alone system information tool.

(If you get a Security Warning, don't worry about it - uncheck the 'Always ask before opening this file' box, and click 'Run').

When the scan completes, click File > Save As, name the file 'Report', and save to an easily found location, such as your Desktop.

Then attach that file to your next post per these instructions: HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post.

Once we get that information, we should be able to find a driver for you.

One quick question: you stated that you are "currently using windows 7" - is this an upgrade from another operating system, and if so, what version?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds