Toshiba Equium a100-147 Ethernet driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by Juberto, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Juberto

Juberto Private E-2

The ones on the support site do not work with the ethernet... any more links?:)

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Start here http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx?lang=eng&changeLang=true
    scroll to Find Downloads by product name.
    In the first box select: Ethernet Components
    In the second box select: Ethernet Controllers
    In the last box, you must select your product.

I posted the above because someone with the same Equium a100-147 got the proper driver from the Intel site.

If you have no idea what to select in the last box, then you have to find your laptop specs.

3. Juberto

Juberto Private E-2

I'm at home now but I tried that in work before and I did that then clicked 'Ethernet Componants' then the 3rd box along simply said "no products information in this range' or something along those lines... ah well I will look again in the morning.
    Thanks pal.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds