Toshiba Tecra M3 Help!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by gumbo06, Feb 4, 2009.

1. gumbo06

gumbo06 Private E-2

Hi all,
    My Tecra M3 won't power up. When I press the power button the LEDs light up briefly and then the DC IN LED flashes orange.
    11010000 The 1s being long and the 0s being short.
    The user manual mentions flashing orange LEDs but doesn't say anything about this sequence, any ideas please because I'm fairly desperate to get it going again.
    It does this with DC and battery at the same time and DC or battery on their own.
    I have tried it with a different battery with the same results but I don't have another AC adaptor to try.
    Thanx
    Phil

2. almostpro69

almostpro69 Private E-2

How do i load a kernel on my Toshiba Tecra M3?????????????

3. VoiD

VoiD Corporal

Ok ive done some searching and found this thread on another forum...

http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/51345/

im not too good with hexadecimal but i think your light code equals D0 as you have described the light in the same way the reply states in the post...

D0 error code relates to

D0h
    2R5-E1V voltage is more than 3.00V when the computer is powered on or off.

Thats as far as ive got and considering your getting this error on both the DC and mains you may have a failed motherboard/power circuit.

OR i could just be WAY off and totally wrong lol

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds