Trillian Password Reset

Discussion in 'Software' started by Binaryfreek, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Binaryfreek

Binaryfreek Private First Class

I've just DL'd "Trillian Password Reset", it's soooooo small... GREAT.
    I thought it'd be simple?!? What have I got to do to reset admin PW?

RED: Nothing happens at all with the drop-down or the button's below.
    GRN: I press SET FOLDER & get prompted to choose another folder to drop something into I'm guessing, location seems to be already set so I click o.k. (nothing changes)
    YEL: I press REFRESH & get told NO? (no PW's?) :confused
    Has anyone used this app B4?
    One of many little prob's... I'll be back. :-D

Attached Files:

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Aren't trillian passwords stored on their server?

Not to sound suspicious, but first you want the admin password reset in another thread, and now Trillian in this thread?

Hmmm....

3. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

yeah, sounds like that app is specifically for trillian, not resetting the admin password.

4. Binaryfreek

Lol :-D
    Naa, nothing suspicious m8. The rig IS mine, just low on brain cell's.
    Yeah, I thought to myself that the Trillian app is specific to "Trillian" shortly after posting. rolleyes
    The reason for wanting to reset the PW is so I can run an MS app. which states I need to be logged on as admin. (this is partly related to repairing my net-book).

5. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Yeah definitely look into the previous thread you had regarding the admin password then.

:)

6. Binaryfreek

I've just been looking at ophcrack for my admin PW. It looks somewhat complex, have you some insight into running this app. successfully? :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds