Trouble bringing up new windows

Discussion in 'Software' started by darkhsew, Apr 16, 2006.

1. darkhsew

darkhsew Private E-2

I have downloaded and utilized the internet speed booster/optimizer programs:
    1. Fast Cache
    2. Broadband Download Accelerator
    3. Cache Sentry
    4. SkyLam Intelli-DialUP 2.52
    5. Tweak DUN
    6. TZ Connection Booster
    7. tcoptimizer. exe
    But now, i cannot "bring up" anny new internet screens
    (clicking on a link that brings up a pop-up)
    because the links don't load.
    i have tried in desperation to ALLOW/ENABLE ActiveX to download or whatever it does...
    HELP!!!!
    (lol i cannot even put a smiley on here to show my emotion because the screen won't load) (wait nevermind :mad:)

2. Bold Eagle

Bold Eagle MajorGeek

You have way to many speed optimisers there use only ONE as they may actually cause conflict with each other. Out of the list you have I would recommend tcoptimizer. exe it gets good reviews from many reputable resources, eg. Langa.com

Leave your active X settings alone unless you want to invite serious problems on your self!!!!!!!!!

Download and try FireFox as a browser and it may be a bit weird at first I believe I have at least a 1/3 increase in browser speed and find it so much better, pop-up blocker, Active X script controls, etc etc.

3. darkhsew

darkhsew Private E-2

Some of the programs don't have the uninstall option, how do i get those programs off?

4. darkhsew

darkhsew Private E-2

Some of the porgrams don't have an uninstall option, how do i get them off?:confused:

5. Bold Eagle

Bold Eagle MajorGeek

You will have to provide more info here. Which ones can't you remove?? You may have to google them to find out to remove them otherwise you could try the free trial of Your Uninstaller! 2006.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds