Trouble with Fresh Install of WindowsXp

Discussion in 'Software' started by Shadowskater, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Shadowskater

Shadowskater Private E-2

:banghead
    Hey everyone, well my current HD and OS was beyond saving so i went to my nearsest computer store and bought a new Western Digital 250GB SATA II, for my comp, and hooked it up and tookout the old HD, threw in a windows xp home operating system cd into one of my discdrives and was wanting to install a fresh version of XP on my new HD, yet i was unable to, the computer would boot off the disc and finish loading its components and then come to the press enter to continue screen, i press enter, and then it gives me a blue screen explaining that i might not have enough discspace, or something... and this puzzels me.. and i cannot do anything on the other drive yet i can run windows... but i cannot system restore, or if i run the operating system disc while on the corrupt version of windows i cannot run the .exe on the disc as i cannot run any .exe on the dammed computer. so i cannot repair or reinstall fresh! ahhh help plz! Thanks much in advance, and any input is extremely appreciated!

2. Shadowskater

Shadowskater Private E-2

If this helps this is the blue screen when i boot from the cdrom, with the operating system cd, this is before i even get to the continue press enter screen, windows loads its components from the disc then goes to this blue screen! ><
    [​IMG]

3. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds