Trouble With New Mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jackied, Jan 29, 2006.

1. jackied

jackied Private E-2

I've got a new wireless mouse and keyboard. They seem to work great, but after I'm online for a while, they'll stop recognizing more than one open page. For instance, I was just at your "Interesting Links" section and I clicked on the link about the Stryper album. It opens up a new web page but I can't scroll orclick on anything. It acts like the page isn't there. If I close this page then it will start working on the next one, but only one page (the first page I opened) at a time. I hope this made sense. Thought maybe I had a setting wrong or something.

Thank you. Jackied

2. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

You should list the type of mouse and keyboard so it is easier to determine if this is a known issue or not. :)

3. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

Odd, try selecting the original page for a second, and then selecting the new one. Some times windows changes focus, without telling anyone. User or Hardware. And what Browser are you running?

4. jackied

jackied Private E-2

Sorry I didn't mention it. I have Internet Explorer and the keyboard and mouse are RealDigital. When this happens, restarting the computer is the only thing that will stop it. Thanks for any ideas you can give me.

Jackied

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds