Trouble with smiley central?

Discussion in 'Software' started by horsesrme, Feb 18, 2005.

1. horsesrme

horsesrme Private E-2

I am new here, so be patient, please. Has anyone had trouble with smiley central interfering with AIM instant messeging? My son and I share the computer and when I download Smiley Central on the computer it seems to goof up his instant messeging to his friends. Is there any other download simular to smiley central I can download? Thanks

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

I tried smiley central once and I was landed with loads of spyware so personally wouldn't recommend it. Do you both share an account for your computer, as in 2 log in names for windows or just use the one? It might be interferring with your son's account if there's only one username set up on your PC.

Also, welcome to MG, don't be afraid to ask anything :D

3. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

You could try these , they are not free but they also do not have any spyware in them.

4. horsesrme

horsesrme Private E-2

Thank you! You 'guys' are really nice! Keep up the good work. I wish I had visited here earlier, I could have learned how to prevent and correct problems we had earlier. Thanks again.

5. horsesrme

horsesrme Private E-2

We have two log in names. I will ask him about the username thing! Thanks, you 'guys' are just great. I am in another 'group' and they seem a little testy! I feel I could ask anything about computers here, no matter how dumb, and you would all answer me and not make me feel so dumb! Thanks again, and I will definetely being 'visiting' here more often!

6. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

There are no dumb questions. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds