Trouble with UK website

Discussion in 'Software' started by Taraj, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Taraj

Taraj Private E-2

Hi, I am trying to log on to the congestion charge web site to pay the congestion charge, once clicking on the paycharge box I get two options non registered and regeistered customers click here. I am trying to click in the non registered box but nothing happens will not let me in, will not let me into the other box either. I would like to open up an account to save me having to do it over the phone all the time. I took off my pop up block and allowed it on for that site still no luck can anybody help, I am not sure why I would the pc would not let me have access to the site.

Tara

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. Taraj

Taraj Private E-2

Hi thanks for getting back to me, have no errors I click on the pay charge box then click on the non registerted customers click box, it is although the page refreshes itself but goes no further. It is a pain, maybe I could ask them if anybody else has experienced any problems trying to pay or trying to open an account.

Tara

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Sorry Tara fo r not getting back to you, been having internet issues over past day.

I can get to the register and pay pages fine using IE, Opera and Firefox.

So which Windows version and internet browser are you using?
    Did you delete your temp internet and cookies and try again?

Which security programs do you have, some like norton internet security have popup ( even tho their are none at the City of London site ) blockers and page blockers, might be worth turning any popup blockers or toolbars off and trying then.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds