Trying to find a Windows Lockdown program

Discussion in 'Software' started by pervnerve, Aug 18, 2006.

1. pervnerve

pervnerve Private First Class

I had a windows lockdown program once that I used for big parties; it allowed me to display the iTunes party shuffle playlist, but once the guests tried moving the mouse (to perhaps change the song), the screen greyed a little and a password prompt popped up in the middle of the screen.

Yeah, kinda asshole-ish, but it was my party =P

Anyway, I can't for the life of me remember what program it was that I used, and I'd like a new lockdown program (or to be reminded of what it could have been).

I do remember it had some options on how far the mouse could move before it popped up and how long a delay there was before it re-hid itself. I think it started with an S. And it was essentially free.

2. Greeknasty

Greeknasty Private First Class

Lockdown Plus PC v3.6

was it that?

3. pervnerve

pervnerve Private First Class

I cannot tell you how many obligatory google searches, shareware sites, download sites and whatnot I've gone through. This looks like it. Thank you so much.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds