Trying To Find Legal Document Creation Program or Software?

Discussion in 'Software' started by montecarlo1987, Nov 13, 2010.

1. montecarlo1987

montecarlo1987 Private First Class

Hello. I am trying to find a legal document creation program/software for good estate planning and business/banking that is LEGAL and WILL STAND UP IN A COURT OF LAW! For example: I am looking for wills, living wills, trusts, living trusts, power of attorney, bill of sale, promissory notes, medical forms, to name a few of the types and categories. More types and categories, the better. I am looking for complete comprehensive of many templates that include legal forms, enforceable contracts and documents.

Plus options I am looking for is a plain language law dictionary, well defined help guides for the common layman, business calculators, and PDF document creator are excellent extras.

I may be not touching everything, so if I am missing other legal types and categories or more features; that is perfectly okay if it has extras.

I understand there are ones out there that are 'more general' legal document creation programs/software that offer a wide array of documents , but less specific kinds of types of each category ...and specific legal document creation programs/software that offer a focused set of documents, but less of other types or categories. IF YOU KNOW what the program/software is -- 'wide array' or 'focused', please let me know.

I am looking for INSTALLED program/software version. I am using Windows 7.

Please reply with answers and solutions with your research. If any personal experiences with a particular legal document creation program/software, please provide specifics and why you like about it and/or not like about it. Please add some facts about it as well.

Remember, this is something you would use too and stand behind as being reliable.

Please reply.

Thank you!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds