trying to run bootlt next generation

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bugsey Hogan, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Bugsey Hogan

Bugsey Hogan Private E-2

I am having trouble trying to run bootlt next generation.Trying to run it from cd which I think it suggests can be done. I don,t recognize the image i m burning?

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

You will have to explain because I do not understand your question.

3. Bugsey Hogan

Bugsey Hogan Private E-2

Sorry please excuse my ignorance,did,nt realize the image on disc only works on boot from cd.But at the moment I still find the programe a mine field much harder than when I used to create drives and partitions with dos in win 98. What I am trying to do is to get a fresh install of winxp on primary drive to view data on secondary drive which has my backup on. Why is it shown but won,t let me view it just ask,s if I want to formatt it.:confused

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

BootIt NG isn't the program to use for what you want to do.

A linux live CD will allow you to see the data on your secondary drive.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds