Tsunami Capricorn Case

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lamedog, Jan 9, 2005.

1. lamedog

lamedog Private E-2

I have a Tsunami Capricorn case. Used it when I built my P4 2.4Hz, using it again in a P4 3.2GHz.

The wiring on it does not match any of the mother boards I have used, so I have had to guess as to which Power Switch and Reset switch goes where. (I have a good idea where they go, but they are not labeled like any of the other towers I have used for other builds).

Does anyone know where I could find some type of schematic or wiring diagram showing which of the front wires (2 USB ports, a mic, and headphone) go where? None of them are labeled.

2. steve Max

steve Max Private First Class

First off welcome to major geeks...I have the same case, actually have bought a few over the year for builds. Its strange that your wires are not labelled as mine all have been. Just to double check (if your wires are the same colour as mine)
    green@white-power led
    red@white-hd led
    black@white-power switch
    black@blue-reset switch. As far as the mic and sp wires you are right they aren't marked. I found the pin assignment sheet which came with the case and it says
    yellow-mic
    red- right out (speaker)
    red- leftout (sp)
    black ground.
    The usb is sometimes a pain. The label on this one was wrong when I hooked up the -d and+d. Just make sure the red vcc+ power
    white d-
    green d+
    black ground.
    Without knowing the make and model of mb, you will have to go to the manual and it will show the pin headers on the board.
    Good luck and hope this helps.

3. lamedog

lamedog Private E-2

Thanks for the info, been out of town on business for a while, wanted to hook up speaker (for headphones mostly) will give this a try and see what I get.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds