TuneUp Utilities 2004 undeleat ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by billbob123kites, Jan 26, 2005.

1. billbob123kites

billbob123kites Private E-2

I was wondering if there is a way of compleatly clearing all of the files in the deleated file list w/o doing it one by one putting them in a folder n then sending them to the shreeder ? how to clear all at once

2. billbob123kites

I went to my undeleat,braughtup all deleated files, pressed Ctrl A and it didant select anything? acualy Idid try sending the whole mess to a new file, to be sent to the shreeder.

3. MrPewty

MrPewty MajorGeek

These are files that have been deleted and shown up when you tried to find files to undelete?

Does it have a "shred unused space" option?

4. billbob123kites

No shred unused space option. the only way it seams to deleat these files is to put them in a folder and send it to the shredder,but each file has to be added to the folder one at atime! I like the DOD deleation for my deleats but when I clear some items theres not an option to send to the shredder e.g. clearing last visets from my net zero thay go streaght to the deleate file not to trash can this can be run thru the shredder

5. billbob123kites

helloimtim, I have tryed to go to a home page but all i seam to be able to find on my searchs the free downloads n payed version sites "which i have payed ver. i mean. If you know of a support & teck link I shure would love to have it! By the way thanks for your help even idias is a start I;m begining to think that this prob. i mean chalange might not have a solution! Ya thats a chalange to all of you really high ranking maj. s again thanks to all respondants please keep looking ya know this would be a non issue if i wasn't so anel about clearing all those stupid lists

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds