1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twain for CanoScan D1250U2

Discussion in 'Software' started by heinlein, Dec 15, 2004.

1. heinlein

heinlein Private E-2

While I was loading Mandrake 10.1 I stupidly accidently wiped out my C: drive, at least I didn't lose everything as I have multiple partitions. After re-installing XP and assorted other items I tried to scan a DVD to print using Epson Print CD on my Stylus Photo 200. It didn't work so I re-installed the software that came with the scanner. During the process a message popped up saying a twain driver was not installed; which is what I thought I was trying to install, but I've misplaced the book that came with the scanner and don't know how to install the twain driver. Using driverguide.com I did find a driver and downloaded it, but don't know what to do with it. When I try to scan I get a message "Twain source open error".
    Any help is appreciated.
  2. Fleabus

Fleabus Private First Class

3. heinlein

heinlein Private E-2

Thanks for the reply. I had already found that site and downloading from there didn't help, but since then I realized what I had to do and went the "Add hardware" route instead of just installing software. It appears to be working now.