tweak now regcleaner

Discussion in 'Software' started by BRYNNAE, Mar 26, 2006.

1. BRYNNAE

BRYNNAE Private E-2

my brother recommended i download this to get my registry clean.
    Is it safe and a good program to use?:confused:

2. acejones

acejones A Different Title

I recommend the reg cleaner in ccleaner.

3. BRYNNAE

BRYNNAE Private E-2

i already have ccleaner didn't know it was a reg cleaner to.do you do something special to clean register with that program1?4Sorry if that questionis stupid

4. acejones

make sure you have the latest version. Go to Issues --> Scan for Issues.

5. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

I use Tweak Now Reg Cleaner Professional ($24.95)
    It does an excellant job and lists what is SAFE to remove TweakNow RegCleaner Professional:
    http://majorgeeks.com/TweakNow_RegCleaner_Professional_d4735.html

The freeware version will list a lot less entries, but is also SAFE. TweakNow RegCleaner Standard:
    http://majorgeeks.com/TweakNow_RegCleaner_Standard_d4134.html
    I also use the CCleaner Issues Section and always make a backup in case.
    If there are a whole lot of entries you can remove 10 or so at a time, making a backup and see how things run. Then go back and remove more..etc., etc.
    If you know an entry is from a program you have recently uninstalled it is safe to remove it, but I always make a backup...just in case.
    After running my machine a day or two with no problems I then delete the backups. :)

6. BRYNNAE

BRYNNAE Private E-2

thanks i'll keep both so the reg i have deleted off days ago and computer still running fine i can delete these1?

7. acejones

If everything is fine, I guess you could delete it. I, however, have kept all my reg backups using the date as the naming convention.

8. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

Before I delete my backups I run all my programs I usually run to make sure all is well...then I go agead and delete the backup.
    :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds