Two Different Folders In The Same Place?

Discussion in 'Software' started by brobin101, Jun 15, 2016.

1. brobin101

brobin101 Private E-2

Hi There,

I noticed that my firewall (comodo free) was telling me it needed to restart for changes to take effect. I didn't make any changes so I tried to access the Log to find out what happened but it never gave me any info on it.

I did a couple of scans including the Comodo scan itself. It came up with about 15 unrecognized files.

A bunch were in the Windows/Assembly directory.

I tried to submit them to Comodo for checking but for some reason the folder that I navigate through 'This PC' appears different to the one in which the files (.Dlls) are found.

I took a screenshot of the folder in which the files in question are found (done via Run using the copied directory address) next to the folder navigated to step by step via C drive.

Could someone explain please?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

There was a Comodo program update in the last 48 hours. It ALWAYS requires a system restart.
    Just do what it says.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds