Two error msgs on boot up

Discussion in 'Software' started by totalconfusion, Aug 24, 2007.

1. totalconfusion

totalconfusion Private E-2

We have resolved a problem in the Malware Forum and the only thing left is that I get the following two error messages on boot-up. I was told to post here.

Hpqthb08.exe – Bad Image
    The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorwks.dll is nto a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

.NET Framework Initialization Error
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\fRAMEWORK\V1.1.4322\mscorwks.dll could not be loaded

Thank you!

2. totalconfusion

Is there anyone that can help me with this problem?....Pretty please!:p

3. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

Looks to me like re-installing Microsoft's .NET Framework would fix the problem. Go to Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and remove the currently installed version. It's obviously corrupt. Then visit the Microsoft web site, go to the downloads page and download the newest .NET Framework. I think it's version 2.0. It may also be available here at MajorGeeks, I'm not sure. Installing version 2.0 should fix the problems you're having. There's another file however that may cause problems also. If installing .NET 2.0 doesn't fix everything, you may need to re-install your printer/scanner software (the file "hpqthb08.exe" is a Hewlett Packard driver file)....

hd2k

4. totalconfusion

Intalling the .NET Framework took care of it, thanks so much!

5. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

Cool! Glad I could help and that all is well ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds