Unable to broadcast webcam with new broadband connectionn

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pasand, Feb 8, 2006.

1. pasand

pasand Private E-2

Dear Major Geeks:

I am having trouble in broadcasting my webcam with yahoo messenger. Recently, I have got a new broadband connection and since then this problem is there. (I used the webcam with my previous dialup connection and it was working perfectly.) Whenever I start my webcam, it displays the image but doesn't broadcast it on messenger. When I click on broadcast button, it shows an error "The server is busy, please close the window and try again." and in the chat room it shows a message "you are already in this room". I have closed windows and logged in several times but it doesn't work either. What can be the reasons for this problem? How to solve this?

Hope to get a quick answer from ur expert forum (as it always has been).:) Please send the link to my thread in ur answer.

Thanking u,

Sincerely,

Dr. Pasand

2. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

Firewall Software, port blocking.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds