Unable to right click, kept getting windows error message

Discussion in 'Software' started by lesroches, Dec 20, 2012.

1. lesroches

lesroches Private E-2

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me with this problem. I was not able to right click to rename, delete, copy, cut and paste function on my mouse. Each time I try to do something with the right click, a window error with a message will pop up. In addition, I also get an error message stating g2comm .exe dll initialization failed when I try to shut down my computer so I am not sure what exactly is wrong with my computer. I did a Malware bytes scan and all it found was just an adware which I have deleted it. Can someone please let me know what I can do to restore the right click on my mouse? Thanks.

2. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

3. lesroches

lesroches Private E-2

I tried but was not able to right click on start to go to explorer. Should I try doing it in safe mode?

4. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

And what is the message you're getting?

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

6. lesroches

lesroches Private E-2

Right now, I am waiting for the malware fighters to reply to my thread. However, the error messages that I got were always "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" ?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds