Unable to send or receive via Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sil3ncer, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Sil3ncer

Sil3ncer Private E-2

Hey guys, I have a bluetooth dongle by Microsoft - the transceiver v3.0 for bluetooth. This dongle came together with my mouse and keyboard set. Anyway, previously, when I was using Vista, I was able to send and receive files through the bluetooth dongle.

After upgrading to Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, I am unable to do so but I am still able to pair my mouse and keyboard to it. When I try to send a file, this message popped up: "Windows was unable to transfer some files. The file could not be sent because the connection could not be established. Check to make sure the Bluetooth radio is plugged in. To try again, click the Back arrow."

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the IntelliPoint/IntelliTypePro software, which would reinstall the driver for the transceiver but the problem still persists.

Can anyone please help me with this problem?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds