Unknown Brand Sound Mixer "Proffesional Sound Mixer" Any Idea How Much It's Worth

Discussion in 'Software' started by Miket_2k, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Miket_2k

Miket_2k Guest

Unknown Brand Sound Mixer "Proffesional Sound Mixer" Any Idea How Much It's Worth?

I have had this sound mixer for about 6 years now and I am considering looking to sell it, There is no indication on the Mixer who made it. The only kind of indication reads across the top "Professional Sound Mixer".

It has alot of wear and tear but everything still work's including the VU Meter, It is a machine that want's to keep going and going. Im assuming it has not been Tested for a long time it has 1 Stamp on the Tested Date Label with the date 81.3.2 which I cant make any sense out of. :confused Maybe it is that old and the year was 1981?. The date on the sticker reads very peculiarly I cant put it into word's, or get a good enough pic of it.

Does anyone have any information relevant to the history of this thing?
    How much do You think it is worth?
    Is it fairly worthless/useless and junk?

Best Regards

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
  2. bigfurrykid

bigfurrykid Sergeant

Here's a shot in the dark. If it has a serial number, try entering that in your search. I've actually gotten lucky finding info on weird stuff a few times.
    Good luck.

3. Miket_2k

Miket_2k Guest

Thanks for replying, I tried a search using the serial number was quite thorough but yielded nothing.

also tried including other keywords like serial, sound mixer, where it was made (taiwan) but that didn't work either.

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Do you have a local musical instrument shop where you live? That might be were you can get some info on the mixer. Just a thought. ;)

5. bigfurrykid

bigfurrykid Sergeant

If you do find out what it is, it may be worth something to a collector of vintage audio equipment, working or not.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds