Unlocker quit working

Discussion in 'Software' started by abri, Dec 2, 2006.

1. abri

abri MajorGeek

Hi Halo,
    I think you were the one who pointed me towards the magic wand, which I loved. Then it quit. The wand was still there, but when I wanted to delete something and couldn't, the wand didn't work anymore. I tried turning it off from the taskbar and the double clicking on unlocker.exe, but it never reloaded again. Now I'm wondering if it quit working or if I'm trying to use it for the wrong things. I want to delete an NPROTECT bin I ran into, and it can't because the file names don't point to anything. I can't delete the whole folder either. And there have been several other occasions when I've wanted to use it this past week and can't. Any ideas?
    abri

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds