UNOFFICIAL Windows98 SE Service Pack 3.28

Discussion in 'Software' started by Century, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Century

Century Private E-2

Sir, or Ma'am,

UNOFFICIAL Windows98 SE Service Pack 3.28 will not download from either of your three links. Plus, it will not download from the home site.

Your assistance wll be most appreciated.

Century

2. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

Just tried all three links in addition to the home page site of the file; no problems encountered. :confused

3. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

>> Just tried all three links in addition to the home page site of the file; no problems encountered solaris89. <<

Same here; I had success with all of the links and the home website page, as well... One question to the original poster "Century"

Could it possibly be a problem with your networking, router or perhaps your ISP's internet connection?

I mean, can you download any smaller files from MajorGeeks? I'd try that because like I said, I had no absolutely trouble at all on this end.

One time I was having trouble downloading a very large file too (the Windows 98 SE Service Pack is large as well at 79.4 MB) and the problem turned out to be with my router settings.

Good Luck! -- COMP​

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

I recently reinstalled 98 on an old P3-500 Dell. It was notoriously difficult to find compatible pages with the built in browser, and ended up with many broken links, etc.

If you are using the same machine to grab it, you might want to use a newer, more up to date one for that.

That is what I had to do.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds