Updates windows 7 professional

Discussion in 'Software' started by epsonone, Aug 13, 2015.

1. epsonone

epsonone Private First Class

Hi I got some one to up grade my computer from xp to windows 7 professional on 11 02 2015 and since that day i got 40 updates which keep failing to load sometimes when i go to shut down there some updates on the button so i think thats working now but when turning computer back on has not worked .any ideas thanks

2. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

There are so many possibilities here but an excellent place to start would be by running Windows Repair All-in-One. Let us know how you get on.

3. epsonone

Thanks will try that

4. epsonone

have tried Windows Repair All-in-One windows updates all disappeared , Thought great but when i went for looking for new up dates started to look but after 15 mins it was still looking for updates so i look for the updates that had been put on the computer and found adobe had been update 28/07/2015 and the updates be for that was 27/01/2015 i think the windows update program is broken is it possible to take the program off and re put it back on

5. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

6. Earthling

As satrow has said, Adobe has nothing at all to do with Windows Update but the Microsoft servers are very busy at present delivering Win 10 so I suggest you leave WU running for much longer than 15 minutes. If still no joy then we will have to start looking into why.

7. epsonone

Thanks will this help me to get all updates so I can get Windows 10

8. epsonone

Will try to leave a bit long tomorrow
    Thanks for your help so far

9. Earthling

It should, but having all the required updates is only one of the conditions that have to be met.

10. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds