Urgent help needed Emachine Seabreeze/t2 bios

Discussion in 'Software' started by wololo696, Jan 11, 2007.

1. wololo696

wololo696 Private E-2

Hello, I am a motherboard technician in need of urgent help. I am working on an eMachine Seabreeze/t2 which is an Intel D845GVSR board and i need the bios. Currently the motherboard has the p07 emachine bios installed but i need the emachine splash screen p09 bios or above. This p09 bios can handle 2.6Ghz CPU's which is what i need to make sure this board can do before returning to customer. Emachine has nothing to help, and intel's bios flash will flash it to an Intel or Gateway bios. It would be a great help if someone can point me in the right direction and even greater help to have the bios be flashable in windows/floppy/or cd instead of removing and flashing with the B&K machine.

Thankyou in advance!

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds