1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using ancient pc

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tourangh, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Tourangh

Tourangh Master Sergeant

I just thought I would let you all know I am currently using a:
    Intel 120mhz processor
    32mb of ram
    1.26gb Hd
    1mb ram video card
    16 bit sound
    windows 98
    HP Pavilion 5040

Takes about 1 minute to open a thread :)
  2. Shadow_Puter_Dude

Shadow_Puter_Dude MG Authorized Malware Fighter

I thought I was nostalgic for keeping a Intel 200 mhz MMX, 48 MB RAM and a 6 Gig HDD around.
  3. ibbonkers

ibbonkers Sergeant Major

first one I built was a speedy little 133 :)
    kept it around for years :)
  4. Tourangh

Tourangh Master Sergeant

It origanally came with 8mb of ram and was upgraded to the 32(4x8mb) I took it apart last night, preparing for my first pc build(90% sure i will) and I took out the usb ports which were added later, the etherenet port and the floppy. I left the usb ports out so i could use it for another pc. Put back etherenet and internet is working. But floppy is screwed up lol. I think I put one of the wires back in wrong :)