VB6.0 install problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bàsíq, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Bàsíq

Bàsíq Private E-2

well i put the disk in...nothing happens so of course i go to mycomputer and open the disk from there then select the install icon. well things go fine but as the installation was completing i get

[​IMG]

plese help!

2. Bàsíq

Bàsíq Private E-2

i was told in a diferent form this was the place to go dont let me down! :-D

3. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

the only reference I could quickly find on the working model version install failures had a reference to re-registering Dao350.dll.

Give that a shot.

4. krit86lr

krit86lr Corporal

If that doesn't work, download dial-a-fix:
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4899.

When you launch the program click the green check mark and click go. It will register your dll's and install Visual Basic.

Hope that you get it fixed! :)

5. Bàsíq

Bàsíq Private E-2

ill try both thanks for your posts

6. Bàsíq

Bàsíq Private E-2

uhh bump the two previous posts did not sucessfully work..let me just get something streight it is ok to go to my computer then right clcik the isk and double click the install icon right..that wouldent mess anythin up would it..
    ?

7. krit86lr

krit86lr Corporal

No that wouldn't mess anything up, but it probably won't work. If it doesn't work, reboot in safe mode and logon as administrator then try installing.

If that doesn't work, it really would be helpful if you would post your event viewer information.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds