VERY URGENT!! HEEELP!! Intergration problem with WINFAX & OUTLOOK !

Discussion in 'Software' started by Maggie_61, May 24, 2006.

1. Maggie_61

Maggie_61 Private First Class

Please HELP ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN !

I have an Intergration problem with WINFAX & OUTLOOK.

* WINDOXS XP PROFESSIONAL, SP2
    * OFFICE 2003, SP2
    * WINFAX 10.02 PRO

I did over a ... dozen setups and complete uninstallations of WINFAX exactly as SYMANTEC says. (the last one was in safe mode, because even if I had completely removed WINFAX from my PC, I could not reinstall it as my PC found it somewhere...

Now, whenever I restart my PC, I always get the blue screen of WINFAX SETUP. Then I have to enter the last step of setup again with the modem test and my fax number etc...

HOW CAN I END THESE PROCEDURE FOR GOOD ?

The other problem is when I open WINFAX and then close it to open OUTLOOK 2003, SP2, it wont open again !!!
    I opened OUTLOOK before I opened WINFAX but then I could not open it again...

HOW CAN I FIX THIS TWO PROBLEMS ??? :confused:

* I have to say my computer had a virus and an IBM technician removed it and did a restore in a few minutes with the IBM's program and I have now all my programs exactly as they were in April !
    I had the same problem then, but I do not rembember how I had fixed it... The restore gave me the same problem as I had in April....

Please help me as soon as you can !!!!

A big thank you to all of you !

Maggie

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

3. Maggie_61

I have already found it, but I have not integrated WINFAX & OUTLOOK with email...

"Uncheck Enable sending faxes by email."

It is already unchecked !

I will get a new version of OUTOOK 2004 etc, more recent, soon.

I have also WINFAX 10.03 PRO with which I could not work because suddenly in one day it did not work to send data.

I unistalled 10.03 and installed 10.02 and worked OK.

But not I face this, exactly as I write in my email.

PLEASE HEEEELP ME ALL OF YOU GUYS !

Thanks,
    Maggie

4. Maggie_61

HOW CAN I DELETE THE WINFAX ICON FOUND IN OUTLOOK, COMPLETELY ???

It went there without doing anything to integrate them, "send faxes by email" ....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds