vexira warning!!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by reggiedit, Aug 4, 2004.

1. reggiedit

reggiedit Private E-2

They take your $$ and no license key. I've been waiting over two weeks, or was waiting I should say. By a strange quirk of fate while I was waiting for these clowns to e-mail my license key (they make every excuse in the book why it doesn't get to your e-mail) I decided to try AntiVir, and guess what?
    Exactly the same interface! Exept that while centralcommand.com (vexira)
    won't give pattern updates while your'e using their 'trial version' AntiVir updates fine and works great. Better than Norton or McAfee in my opinion.
    Could it be that centralcommand.com has 'adapted' freeware for profit? Seems like it to me. Comments please.

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

hmm. never had contact with them nor their product.. but you're right, it does look eerily like AntiVir..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds