video card setting

Discussion in 'Software' started by dasmaz81, Mar 8, 2004.

1. dasmaz81

dasmaz81 Private E-2

Where is the best place to go to find out the best way to set my video card setting on windows and also in the bios?

2. dasmaz81

dasmaz81 Private E-2

Basically I am looking for the best way performance wise to set up my video card in windows. There are no problems, but I remember seeing a site that helped you set it up but I can't find it. I am running an AMD XP 1900+, Windows 2000, 1 gig of ram, and a Nvida GeForce 2 5200 128MB card. It was something on what to set your anti-aliasing at and openGL and all that stuff.

3. General_Lee_Stoned

General_Lee_Stoned BuZZed Lightyear

Hi Dazmaz
    i use this tool here for my nvidia card very handy and if your not very experienced it has an auto-optimize option
    http://www.guru3d.com/nvhardpage/

Btw that site is dedicated to graphic cards and gaming etc so might be worth your while having a look around while you are there ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds