Video clips are not loading

Discussion in 'Software' started by Pozzydrive, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Pozzydrive

Pozzydrive Corporal

Just recently I was sent a video clip by a friend and tried to open it but couldn't, a window appeared and said would I like to try to open it using the internet to find the link, never had this problem before usually windows media player just does the business but this time it did not appear, mind you I have downloaded a lot of different DVD burning freeware I guess this may have done something, the computer has been playing up a little bit, I may have deleted something by mistake, there is no malware as far as I know as I have all of the anti-spyware etc programmes and they are all upto date, any advice would be appreciated.

2. infoseeker

infoseeker Master Sergeant

maybe you need some codec to play that

try to download this

:) infoseeker :)

3. Pozzydrive

Pozzydrive Corporal

Hi Infoseeker,

Sorted the problem by downloading WMP 10, working fine now, however I did have one thing that keeps coming up when I try to install a patch, a window keeps coming up saying it cannot find WMINF.EXE, I've tried to find this on the internet to download but seem to only find information with regard to it being malware or something like that, is this a problem item.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds