Video laggs

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ryuduo, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Ryuduo

Ryuduo Private First Class

hey guys. I have some anime that i just barrowd from my bro. I barrowed them before and watched them fine. Well once i copied all of the anime on to the harddrive(only like 5 epoisodes) i started to watch them. Right when i open them, it starts off fine, but then it laggs like mad. This has never happened to me before. I have the right decoder(or i wouldn't be able to see the anime).

Anything i can do to stop the lagg out? Cuase it just like freezes but the sounds keep going.

2. fiver22

fiver22 Sergeant

Hi Ryuduo,

While it sounds like a codec issue it'd be helpfull if we could see your system specs. -if you are unsure then check out this thread http://forums.majorgeeks.com/announcement.php?f=21
    -the details you provide would be really helpfull.
    Thanks,
    (leaving my system specs. in to show you the type of info that might be helpfull: see "My PC Specs." below.

3. Ryuduo

Ryuduo Private First Class

Hey guys,i kind of resolved my problem. When i open the files in divx player they load fine. But when i open them in windows media that's whn the lagg starts.

Specs:

AMD 64 bit 2.2ghz
    1 GB RAM
    256 MB viedo card (nvidia with drivers installed)
    120 GB harddrive 7200 RPM
    Windows XP Pro Service pack 2

Thanks guys,
    Ryuduo

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds