Video Problem (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Duncan McFly, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Duncan McFly

Duncan McFly Private E-2

I just built a new machine with the help of a friend, and I'm having a big problem with my video. The picture is completely messed up (it has a weird bright tint and all the colors are messed up). Only mov files seem to look alright. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my video card drivers (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200) at least 5 times and it hasn't fixed anything. I'm out of ideas on how to fix this. Any thoughts?

2. hugh750

hugh750 MajorGeek

Have you tried another video card with it just incase the nvidia card is defective?

3. Duncan McFly

Duncan McFly Private E-2

Actually it was a bug in the version of the driver that was supplied with the video card driver installation CD. I was able to fix it by altering some settings. Thanks for the reply though.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds