Video to website

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wild, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Wild

Wild Private First Class

Hi all, this is`nt for me but a guy on a Hotrod site in England i`m a member of. "UKhotrods.com" . He has a short film of his model A,doing a screamer and wants to post a useable download on the site. He has a video card and just wants to know how from vid to web page link?
    Similar clips can be seen at "Deadendcruisers.com". Check it out Awsome. Cheers Wild.

2. Genius Boy

Genius Boy The Examinator

As far as I know, all he needs to do is upload it to the server and then make a link to the video on one of his pages.

For example, let's call the movie "car.avi" and we'll stick with "ukhotrods.com".

After uploading the video to the server, he just has to link to "http://ukhotrods.com/car.avi".

This method will allow the user to play the video in their own video player, IE Windows Media Player or Quicktime, as opposed to playing the video on the website. I can't remember the exact code to do that, so I'll leave it for now as the method I described will work fine.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds