visioneer onetouch 7600 scanner xp home driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by N5638J, Aug 6, 2005.

1. N5638J

N5638J Guest

i am in need of a visioneer one touch 7600 scanner driver for xp home (its the parallel one not the usb!) from all i could find is that they never made one for it[​IMG] is there any truth to this or is it false? if its false can someone point me to the driver i need.

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

3. N5638J

N5638J Guest

i about forgot about this thread lol well i tried the first link and it said

the other one is downloading now (dial up sucks) it says 7600u2k.exe so that means its for windows 2000 is there anything i have to do in my settings to make this one work?

4. theefool

theefool Geekified

Well, I think the first link was working, but now it isn't, due to it may be a link that only works for a short time limit. I found both those drivers from driverguide.com

Even though the 2nd link says 2k, it may still work.

5. N5638J

N5638J Guest

thanks i been using driversguide.com for some time now but it got to where i could not find working drivers there i hope this one works cross your fingers

6. N5638J

N5638J Guest

ok i ran the driver and seen it was for the usb one lol well after i ran it i got a error saying i was missing a dll "MAXKERNL.dll" now i just got to remember the name of the site i always go to if i need a dll.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds