Vista BSoD & Malware issues ...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Karbon Fyber, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Karbon Fyber

Karbon Fyber Private E-2

I seem to be in a predicament (typing this on my iPhone through our home wifi network). I have an HP Pavillion HDX-16 laptop (premium series) and it is connected to a Belkin router, wirelessly.

I have had rogueware and malware before so I have gotten quite fond with them. It appears this time I am greeted by both AV Protection 2012 and Privacy Protection. I did the usual, start back up in Safe Mode with Networking and it seemed like everything seemed normal ... However, when I tried to connect to our wifi (which I am on my iPhone and the network is up and running) it would say that it is 'connected' only it is still 'identifying...' ???

So right off the bat I am unable to download a root kit program and re-download Malwarebytes. Went to the campus library computer and downloaded the software recommended by www.bleepingcomputer.com in order to remove the malware that had apparently given me the BSoD (blue screen'o death) ... 'Locale ID: 1033' to be exact. So now I am unable to start up the computer normally, since it will automatically crash for reasons I am incapable of answering and is why I am seeking for any input you guys could give me.

Thanks!!

2. pip22

pip22 Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds